Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Didn't Vote for Jesus, I Voted for Moses. Please, Just One Little Plague Brought Down on His Head?


And thus Obama does Thing One that I don't agree with, apparently giving the Big Club O' Senators cover to wrist slap Joe Lieberman rather than throwing him into outer darkness, i.e., the company of Republicans.

What a whiny smarmy hyper-religious little git Joe is. He was Al Gore's mistake. Now, I hope he won't be Obama's.

Thus, I look forward even more to the moment when Obama tempers mercy with justice and crushes some traitor like a worm. Of course, you can overdo it, but occasionally you need to do some of it.

Political Game Theory 101, right? Turn the other cheek, but the third lick is mine.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

B. Wieder said...

Just repeat the soothing mantra, "In the tent, pissing out...in the tent, pissing out..."