Sunday, September 23, 2007

Everything That Rises Must Converge

Over at the blog for my journalism ethics class, Corinna made this comment:

cmhalloran said...

So I just got off the phone with my mom, who is currently reading Harry Potter 7, and she told me she already knew the ending even though she wasn't finished. How or why?! Well, apparently the same student who was shot with a taser gun at University of Flordia a few weeks ago did something very similar-- if not worse-- to what the Bee did. The student, Andrew Meyer, stood at a busy intersection in Gainsville, Florida with a sign with the ending of the 7th Book.

1 comment:

....J.Michael Robertson said...

Corinna informs me his sign proclaimed *the wrong ending* which might make it all right, except those who read and believed probably had to be set right by friends, so perhaps it was a spoiler.