Sunday, April 13, 2008

Edith at Work

Discovery Channel -- and thus Disney -- is midwifing the donation of a park surface to Oakland so that the installation of the surface can be filmed for a TV special on (I think) "green" things. (I *think* some aspect of the product is made of recycled material.) But the prep work has to be paid for by Oakland, and the prep work, including field design, had to be done oh maybe 24 times faster than usual to fit the production schedule.

A certain Edith played a key role -- I would, of course, naturally claim *the* key role. We dropped by the site last week as the contractor was finishing up installing the aggregate base for the artificial turf. I couldn't resist.

1 comment:

Peter Moore said...

Censorship or mere technical difficulty?

I get no video.