Monday, July 02, 2007

Waiting Patiently

On Saturday I signed up to allow ads to be dropped onto the blog, but apparently -- obviously; it's Monday already -- there's a delay while the AdSense Purity Committee vets the blog. I assume ad content will somehow relate to blog content, so I expect cat products and moderate-to-liberal political sites to bask in the sunlight of my wit and wisdom. I'm not doing this to make money. I'm doing it to not make money, which will provide yet another lesson to my students when we talk about blogging.

About the middle of next year we are going to reach a tipping point: more blogs than there are hairs on the head of God at which juncture....

The things you will be able to say in the third paragraph of any post because no one is going to read that satan satan shitsack far.

But I have just locked up the Satan and the shitsack banner ads.

No comments: