Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Like It When a Former Student is Out There Multiplying Assets, as it Were

Percy Kilbride and Marjorie Main in "Ma a...Image by danperry.com via Flickr



A former student sends a link to her side project. In today's journalism environment, I approve!

Now, the implication is that my blog readers don't already look fabulous, which is a common misperception. I now invite readers to send in pictures of themselves at their most stylish.

Operators will be standing by.

Do you need an online personal stylist? Only $10
Reply to: snappystyle@gmail.com
Date: 2009-03-25, 1:49PM PDT


Bonjour, fellow fashion lovers. If you can read this, chances are you need of a little help with your style. Let me ask you this: Do you stand in front of your closet and scratch your head every time you have a special event to attend? Do you wish you would dress more stylishly at work or in your everyday life but can't come up with a fabulous outfit? If so, you’ve come to the right page.


So why am I qualified to help you achieve fashion fabulousness? Besides being obsessed with online shopping (I get at least one package a week), I'm a fashion editor at an online blog/magazine and have my own street style blog (http://thefashionphiles.onsugar.com). I literally live for this stuff.

I’m also constantly helping friends and co-workers when they need outfits for weddings, parties, or just everyday life. I would love to do the same for you. Budget conscious gals will be happy to know that my forte is finding amazingly gorgeous looks at affordable prices.


Now she goes by Melody, but she will always be Meghedi to me as she was the first day of class.

P.S. A friend once compared me and E. to Ma and Pa Kettle, hence the art.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: