Saturday, February 28, 2009

Put That on the Blog E. Says

Seek Patience Before BrainsImage by The Rocketeer via Flickr

We are talking about the resentments on the part of some (not all) of the rich and the very well to do when asked to pay what I consider their fair share of taxes.

I do not have the time or patience at this moment to tease out my definition of "fair share." But you can imagine my arguments. This is no fresh path through the woods. You know the way.

In any event, E. and I are talking about our *impatience* with those folk who don't want to do their share. Hey, some of these new taxes will hit us, and aren't we lucky?

So we're talking, and I say:

"Some people confuse their worth with their Worth."

It's not exactly Oscar Wilde but it's not Bush the Lesser either.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: