Monday, February 09, 2009

William Shakespeare's Five and Twenty Random Things Abovt Me

Bear-baiting in the 17th century.Image via Wikipedia

The rest are just as funny. Kudos to the Canadian, Mike McPhaden.


1 Sometimes I Feele so trapp’d by iambic pentameter... Does that make me a Freake?

2 I haue been Knowne to cry at Bear-baiting.

3 I am not uery ticklish. I am Not. So prithee, do not euen try. Waste. Of. Time.

4 I cannot keep Lice, and know not why.

5 Sometimes I thinke plays are all Talke, Talke Talke, and wish for a cart-chase scene. I tried one in The Merry Wives, but it looked like Shitte, so I cut it. The men playing the horses were so Pissed at me.


P.S. By the way, humorian Robert (Bob) Wieder brought this to my attention. When it comes to yuks, his palate is quite refined.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: