Monday, December 18, 2006

And Now for Something Completely Obvious

Yes, I am slacking off, lowering the temperature here at Blog Central. I posted something week before last that attracted unprecedented attention to this blog, both in number of hits and comments. In a while, I will respond to those comments, once the email inviting those connected with my alma mater to come here and ask me to ....

I am not sure what some of those commenters are asking me to do. I am tempted to say that it is physically impossible, but that's an old joke. And no one was quite that coarse.

But I admit I would *love* to see that inflammatory email.

Anyway, once the effect of that email is dissipated, I will have more to say.

I could say some things right now, express some challenges, use some ripe vocabulary, turn this all into a pissing match, try to keep the angrier of my commenters coming back, try to up the rhetorical ante, pour more fuel on the fire.

But why would I do that?

What I am saying is that in week or two I will have something more to say. But for now: Christmas lights, old movies, outstanding photographs of cats as they become available.

No comments: